CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I had an appointment to get my 2011 Silverado 2500 aligned. They found there was an issue and corrected it but were concerned it may still pull due to the uneven wear on my current tires. They were going to try to move them around to make it track the best they could, but the tires had 50k miles on them so I decided to just replace them a few months earlier than planned. They got me a fair price on some tires I had already inquired about and took care of it the same day. They didn't try to push me into the sale or any extras. I appreciated their advice and will definitely be going back for future needs.