- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
It has been several years since I needed their help at Hadsell. I kept trading cars before I needed them. I blew a tire on my travel trailer and wanted to replace all four. I shopped around and found that Hadsell had the best price in town for a premium tire. In fact it was better than some prices for just the tires and they installed. Well worth my time to stop. They have always treated me well and I will be back in the spring when I anticipate needing tires for my truck.. Well done guys.Mark F., 10/15/2020
About a month ago my girlfriend needed her oil changed. I had heard good things about your place so I referred her to you guys. Nathan was her tech and was very professional and explained everything in detail to what needed to be done. Just wanted to drop in and tell you that you have gained a couple of customers for life. Good customer service is hard to find, and with employee's like Nathan, customer service is alive and well.Jerry Hastey, 05/21/2020
We have been using Hadsell for all of our automotive needs for about 10-12 years now.. I can't express how much I appreciate the respect I've always received from the gentleman answering the phone to guys working under the hood of the car. As a woman I truly appreciate that they take the time to answer my questions and go above and beyond to explain what they've found, what needs to be done to fix the issue, how long and how much it's going to be to take care of all repairs. Sometimes people have commented that they believe Hadsell cost a little more than some shops, and my response is always the same. I will gladly pay for what I believe to be excellent service, honest answers and quotes, and to be treated like my time and business are valued.. There's a reason they have been a staple in Anderson since 1972 when so many other companies have come and gone.. We get what we pay for and I've never questioned that I've received anything less than Exceptional customer service and honest, quality, and reliable vehicle service.. A huge thank you to all the employees at Hadsell Tire for yet another pleasant and painless service experience.Jacqui & Nick B.
Fantastic, fast, morning saving service... can't say thanks enough! They always come through for me and I am a customer of over 10 years.Bill G.
Thank you Hadsell tire for servicing my 2016 Chevy Cruze! I appreciate your kind service. Thanks again!! I will be coming back for service in the near future.Bradley C.
Very quick service for a very reasonable price! The guys were very nice and helpful, and I couldn't have asked for a more hassle-free experience.Katie W.