Quick-Lube Automotive Technician
Hadsell Tire Inc. has job openings available for a Quick-Lube Automotive Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Anderson, IN.
Quick-Lube Automotive technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Quick-Lube technicians are responsible not only for the quick-lube services that we provide, but also Hadsell Tire Inc.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful quick-lube technician will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Quick-Lube Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- One year of experience is preferred
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I had an appointment to get my 2011 Silverado 2500 aligned. They found there was an issue and corrected it but were concerned it may still pull due to the uneven wear on my current tires. They were going to try to move them around to make it track the best they could, but the tires had 50k miles on them so I decided to just replace them a few months earlier than planned. They got me a fair price on some tires I had already inquired about and took care of it the same day. They didn't try to push me into the sale or any extras. I appreciated their advice and will definitely be going back for future needs.